Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

Well, it feels weird to not have to get up early again, because my babysitting job is over. But I should hear from the Child Development Center at Maxwell soon. Josh is also waiting to hear VERY important news from Firestone, which is also on Maxwell Air Force Base. We're a lot more anxious to hear back from them, because if he gets this job, everything I make anywhere will go toward paying off debt. Then, my ultimate goal of being a stay-at-home mom can finally happen! We want to pay off all our debt first, then try afterward. So for him to already have a job that we could survive on, would be amazing. I thank God everyday for bringing me such a hardworking husband who wants so much to make me happy and provide for our family. So we should hear something tomorrow. Will post the news, good or bad. But hopefully good!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally got a blog :) Hope you get good news today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link to that blog I was telling you about...

    www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete